Discounted Group Tickets
Bring your friends, garden club, co-workers, church group – or any group of 5 people or more – and let us show you a little Nashville hospitality at the 2017 Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville.
There are two ways to take advantage of our group discounts: a la carte individual tickets to the Show’s events; or our first-ever Group All Access Pass which offers even greater savings and helps make decision-making and traveling with your group significantly easier.
2017 Hotel Accommodations
Room blocks have been reserved at area hotels with discounted rates for Show attendees. These blocks do have cut-off dates and a limited number of rooms are available, so be sure to reserve early. Click the name of the hotel to open a personalized booking page for A&G Show. If you call in your reservation, be sure to mention the Antiques & Garden Show in order to get these special group rates.
Located directly across the street from the Music City Center, The Westin Nashville is one of the newest hotels in the city. Hotel rooms in Nashville are extremely limited. We encourage you to make a reservation TODAY by calling 1-800-937-8461. Make sure to mention you are part of the “2017 Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville” block to receive the Show discounted rate of $249 per night + tax. For added convenience you can also book through our online booking link by clicking here. Again, to guarantee accommodations, we encourage you to make reservations as soon as possible and make sure to mention the “2017 Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville” block.
(800) 937-8461 | 807 Clark Place, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Rates starting at $249/night
Located in the heart of Nashville’s downtown, Omni Nashville Hotel is adjacent to the new Music City Center, fully integrates with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum on three levels, and is within walking distance of the city’s burgeoning restaurants, cultural attractions, live music and sports venues.
(800) 538-0400 | 250 5th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203
Rates starting at $248/night (non-refundable)
2017 Directions & Parking
Find Directions and Parking information for Nashville’s Music City Center online.
The MCC has a parking garage attached to the facility (more information here). Rates are posted here. These rates are subject to change and may be dependent on other events going on downtown. There are not in/out privileges, and cash and credit are both accepted. You may find additional parking downtown.
Need directions? Click here.
Restaurants & Dining
- Decker & Dyer and L27 Rooftop Bar (inside the Westin)
- Kitchen Notes, Barlines, Bob’s Steak & Chop House, Bongo Java (inside the Omni Hotel)
- Al Taglio (inside MCC at 5th and Korean Veteran’s Blvd)
- Tavern 96 (at Bridgestone Area across the street)
- Dunkin Donuts (inside MCC at 5th and Koreans Veterans Blvd)
- Sandwiches, salads and soups available from MCC at the Show.
- The Southern – 150 3rd Avenue South
- Etch – 303 Demonbreum Street
- The Farm House – 210 Almond Street
- Merchants – 401 Broadway
- Bakersfield Tacos – 201 3rd Avenue
- Trattoria Il Mulino – inside the Downtown Hilton
- More restaurants near the Show.
Travel Packages, Local Attractions and Things to Do
Looking to discover more about Nashville? Travel packages are available for groups or individuals traveling to Antiques & Garden Show of Nashville. Visit visitmusiccity.com for more information on the best places to eat, shop, and explore.