ELECTRICAL, COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY NEEDS are provided thru MCC. For discounted rates, order in advance of Jan. 17th, 2017.
Does my booth come with electricity? Each booth has access to electricity paid for by the dealer. To order, see below.How do I order electricity? To order electricity, click here to download the fillable form. Then, email or fax the form directly back to the Music City Center on or before January 17th, 2017 for discounted rates. Does my booth come with communication and technology? (Wi-Fi, Phone) Each vendor has the option to order technology through the MCC to suit their individual business needs. To order, see below. How do I order communication and technology? To order, click here to download the fillable form. Then, email or fax the form directly back to the Music City Center on or before January 17, 2017 for discounted rates. If you need additional help, call MCC Service Representatives: 615-401-1440 or email MCC at firstname.lastname@example.org How do I rent other items for my booth?
Hard walls, wallpaper color: Stacy Exposition Services 413-436-5784
Showcases: Atlantic Showcases - 866-736-8672
Tables, chairs: should be brought by the dealer or can be ordered on the Show Floor from Music City Center representative during Move-In
Shipping: Contact Dean Hitt, the Show Logistics Coordinator (865-368-9255) with details on what you are shipping. All shipping will need to go to Music City Center the week of the event.
Shipping onsite at Show: Craters and Freighters - 615-777-7447
Local shipping needs: Music City Movers - 615-383-6969
Where is the nearest Home Depot? Thompson Lane #732, 2535 Powell Ave, Nashville, TN 37204, (615) 269-7800
Is there an ATM at Music City Center (MCC)? Yes, the First Tennessee ATM is located in the UPS Business Services Center, inside MCC at the corner of 6th and Demonbreun. There is also an ATM at the MCC entrance on 5th Avenue (directly across from the Omni Hotel), and another in the MCC parking garage lobby off of 6th avenue.
Where can I get coffee? Dunkin Donuts located on the corner of 5th Avenue and Korean Veteran’s Boulevard on the first level of the Music City Center. Bongo Java is located in the Omni Hotel, facing 5th Avenue. There will also be Kajiji Carts set up during the Show (location TBD)
Where can I get lunch? Options in the immediate area include: Al Taglio (inside the MCC), Kitchen Notes (Omni Hotel), Barlines (Omni Hotel), Tavern '96 (Bridgestone Arena) or there will be food carts available on the Show Floor and in the lobby of Exhibit Hall D. Check Customer Service table for times/details. Below are some area restaurants that are closeby.
- Decker & Dyer and L27 Rooftop Bar (inside the Westin)
- Kitchen Notes, Barlines, Bob's Steak & Chop House, Bongo Java (inside the Omni Hotel)
- Al Taglio (inside MCC at 5th and Korean Veteran's Blvd)
- Tavern 96 (at Bridgestone Area across the street)
- Dunkin Donuts (inside MCC at 5th and Koreans Veterans Blvd)
- Sandwiches, salads and soups available from MCC at the Show.
- The Southern – 150 3rd Avenue South
- Etch – 303 Demonbreum Street
- The Farm House – 210 Almond Street
- Merchants – 401 Broadway
- Bakersfield Tacos – 201 3rd Avenue
- Trattoria Il Mulino – inside the Downtown Hilton
- More restaurants near the Show.
Are chairs provided for each booth? No, chairs are not provided. Chairs may be rented. Orders must be placed prior to the Show through Freeman Decorating.
Is there carpet in my booth? No, only aisle carpet. Flooring is dealer supplied.
Lighting? Lighting is dealer supplied. Lights may easily be attached to the fascia at the front of each booth.Where can I get flower and/or plants for my booth? Import Flowers (Wholesale) – 615-297-0397 - www.impfl.com Selective Gardener – Monique Holtkamp, email@example.com - www.selectivegardener.com Creekside Garden Center – firstname.lastname@example.org - www.creekside106.com
How do I get my Preview Party tickets?
Your tickets will be given to you in your Dealer Welcome Packet as you check in at customer service on the Show Floor. You will sign for your tickets which are allotted based on the square footage of your booth space.
How many Preview Party tickets does each Dealer receive? One (1) Preview Party ticket for every 100 square feet of booth space. Example: 10 x 10 booth = 100 square feet = 1 ticket
What if I need more Preview Party tickets for my booth than I receive? Purchase tickets at the Dealer discounted rate of $100 per ticket, entering code DEALER2017. Limit is 2 at the discounted rate of $100. The regular price of Preview Party Tickets is $200 per person.
When will I receive my badge? Badges will be available upon check-in at the Customer Service Booth on the Show floor under your booth name. If a badge is lost or additional badges are needed, fill out a “Badge Request Form” at the customer service desk in the lobby. Once badge is ready, A&G Show will hand deliver it to your booth. In the meantime, you will receive a temporary badge.
Are Dealers able to acquire show tickets for their guests? Yes. Dealers are allowed 5 complimentary Run of Show Tickets per booth which will also be provided in your Dealer Welcome Packet at Move In. Dealers may purchase more at the Group rate of $15 each by entering the Group Code DEALER2017.
May I attend a lecture? Sure, we would love for you to attend a lecture. However, it is your responsibility to find someone to be present in your booth. Lecture tickets are available at a discounted rate to dealers. Use Dealer2017 as the group code when you purchase your tickets to receive the discounted rates.TAX INFORMATION – Special Event Tax Form Must Be Returned by you within 10 days of Show Closing whether or not you have sales! How should I handle taxes?
- All vendors will receive an individualized Special Event Tax Form in their Welcome Packets during Move-In at the Customer Service booth on the Show Floor.
- Vendor should keep track all of sales throughout the show. It is your responsibility to collect sales tax.
- If you have a Tennessee sales tax account number, please write in the appropriate box on the Special Event Sales Tax Form and submit to Tax Enforcement.
- If you do not have a Tennessee sales tax account number, please list all your retail sales only on the form and deduct 9.25% for the Davidson County sales tax rate. Make out a check or money order and submit.
- The tax rate for Tennessee is: 9.25%.
- Unlike previous shows, if any of the following apply to your booth, you do not have to collect sales tax at the show. You are still required to fill out and mail in the special event tax form within 10 days of the show. Mark the box on the form that corresponds with your exemption.1) taxpayer averages less than $4800 in sales a year 2) taxpayer is selling its own agricultural products at the event 3) taxpayer only makes sales at 1-2 events per year
- All forms are now mail-in only so there will not be officers at the show on Sunday. The form is pre-addressed and needs to be signed and returned within 10 days of the Show closing. All vendors must return the signed Special Event Sales Tax Form EVEN IF THERE ARE NO SALES OR YOU WERE EXEMPT. Please return you forms to: Tennessee Department of Revenue Attention: Marilyn Vaught/Tax Information Assistant P.O. Box 144 Shelbyville, TN 37162 - 0144 931-685-1284
- If you have no sales, or have a display booth only, you are still required to return the Special Event Tax Form within 10 days of the show closing. Write in zero on the form and return it to the Tax Enforcement office. No officer will be present at the Show, so the form will need to be mailed.
MOVE OUT INSTRUCTIONS:
Dealers who have returned contracts with deposits will be notified of this process by Show officials.
WHEN IS MY BOOTH BALANCE DUE?
All contracts and deposits are due August 1, 2016. All final payments are due by August 1, 2016 to secure discounted "Early Bird" rates. Payments, in full may be made up to January 10, 2017 by 5 p.m. CST for 2017 Show rates.